There is speculation the remaining ships will open upon PC launch

• Zaloguj się aby odpowiedzieć
W tym temacie nie ma żadnych odpowiedzi

#1 Nanlina

Nanlina
  • Nowy
  • 3 Postów:

Wysłany 09 czerwiec 2020 - 01:22

If I get hooked up, maybe I'll have a shot at writing a brief guide. Oh BTW? Sounds like 1 & 2 are more popular than 3. Oh, and 4-6 might be available by this time this starts. Can you believe joining a server that is fresh a meseta pso2 fantastic thought or nah? Correct, if you are thinking about Japanese you can certainly reference the JP wiki, but be warned it's meant for JP servers along with the content that's now available there. Hopefully later on this season, more Language wiki-type content will be available for western Phantasy Star Online 2 gamers in a more self respecting and succinct way. For the time being do a lot of googling and youtubing.

Ships 1 thru 3 have been working on Xbone so those currently have a proven community with established markets. Boat 1 has more of those timers whereas ship 2 has more of those older JP vets, if you don't mind that. Ship 3 I hear is kind of dead? Not certain. There is speculation the remaining ships will open upon PC launch, so I would suggest linking those if you want to join a neighborhood where everyone is starting new.

Never got on the PSO1 train when I was younger, but I did play with Phantasy Star Universe on the 360 and had a fantastic time with it. I recall making a dummy email to get into PSO2 back when the majority of Phantasy Star Online 2 was not translated, and what was there was system.

Crazy to think it's finally happening. Though I worry about the localization's victory will impact localization of any sort of PSO3. I can't imagine many Phantasy Star Veterens care all that much about that, since they've probably been enjoying this time to with the Japanrsr version. I am frightened that low turnout for Phantasy Star Online 2 will kill the show entirely outside Japan.

My love for the first PSO is a happy accident. My parents were not sure what to get my brother for his birthday and I remember them he planning to him there was this guy at toys R us who offered them on PSO. With such small exposure to anime I our own lives I recall us being skeptical that this anime looking game could be anywhere as fun as the hundreds of smash melee we'd play. Game was cheap Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta magical.

1 użytkownik(ów) czyta ten temat

0 użytkownik(ów), 1 gości, 0 anonimowy(ch)